What are the major regulatory changes and events impacting how tax is managed within Financial Services? Any important news in relation to upcoming legislation or recent case law on tax impacting the Financial Services sector in any of Nordic countries?
Join us for an afternoon with FSI Tax professionals around the Nordics and get yourself updated on the issues that will have effect on your organisation and role. During the event we will address trends in the Financial Services Industry for 2021 and beyond. Deloitte’s Tax and Financial Services experts will provide insights on topics such as:
- Regulatory overview for the Financial Services Industry, with a focus on implications for tax
- Overview of important legislation and case law updates in relation to CIT, TP, WHT and VAT in all Nordic countries
- Remote work trends and tax
- Updates on FATCA, CRS, QI and DAC6
- Tax and sustainability in the Financial Services Industry
The full detailed invitation with speakers and agenda will be sent out within a couple of weeks.
Please reach out with any questions meanwhile. We are very much looking forward to seeing you for a fun and insightful day together!Your Nordic FSI Tax team at DeloitteThe presentations will be held in English.